Welcome to the new Connect to Support East Riding website!
Page last updated: 25 September 2019
Welcome to the new Connect to Support East Riding website.
Click on the sections below to find out about the improvements we have made.
Improvements to the homepage:
- Clear header with simple navigation
- My Clipboard allows you to save pages and download or email in PDF booklet form
- Slider with useful links and information that are updated on a regular basis
- Improved search function
- Quick links to popular sections
Improvements to Information and Advice section:
- New landing page allows you to see all page options in one place
- Simple icons for each section
- Updated content
Improvements to information content pages:
- Concertina style boxes that expand to show more information, allows lots of information on a page without being overwhelming
- Next and Previous buttons so you can move easily between pages
- Useful Links box to signpost you to related pages and sites
Improvements to the directory:
- Map with pinpoints to show the location of activities
- Postcode search with adjustable radius to find activities closest to you
- Improved filters to help refine your search
- More details displayed about each entry, so you can find details and contact information quickly and without having to click into the entries
- Entries displayed in two columns so more entries can be seen
- Ability to post a new entry which is then sent to the Support Team to review and approve
- Ability to suggest changes to an entry, which are then sent to the Support Team to review and approve, to help keep the directory up to date.
- Option to share entries via email or social media